This audio reading of the Complete Audio S.L.A.A. Basic Text is in MP3 format as an instant download. The package is a series of 9 (nine) ZIP files, containing a total of 191 MP3 files, each approximately 5 minutes in length. When a chapter is played continuously, the audio is seamless with no silence between parts. Total length is approximately 923 minutes, and the audio book is read by both male and female members of S.L.A.A.|
Cover art similar to the image above for each chapter is embedded in the MP3 files for display on all your devices.
IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
- After your purchase is complete, the download link will be instantly available on the Invoice Page.
- Downloads are also available at the My Account link upon logging in to the Store.
- Your purchase will be available for a period of 15 days from purchase or 3 downloads.
- These files are very large (Approx. 524MB in total) and will take considerable time to download.
- ZIP files cannot be downloaded to tablets and smartphones. You must download these files to a computer, unpack the ZIP file, then transfer the MP3 files to your devices.
***Special Copyright Notice***
These S.L.A.A. audio recordings are © 2014, The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. All rights reserved. The S.L.A.A. Basic Text is © 1986.
Proceeds from the sale of audio recordings support Fellowship-Wide Services in continuing to provide service to the Fellowship. Please do not copy or distribute these recordings for use by others.
Conference-approved by S.L.A.A., this audio book provides
insight into the problem of sex and love addiction,
information on working the 12 steps of S.L.A.A., the history
of Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, personal
stories from members of the program and much more.
Chapter 1: Discovery of the Illness of Sex and Love
Addiction: A Personal History 2 CDs
Chapter 2: The Beginning
of Recovery and of Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
Chapter 3: Living with a Sex and Love Addict
Chapter 4: The Twelve Step Program;
a Path to Sexual and Emotional Sobriety 2 CDs
Chapter 5: The Withdrawal Experience
Chapter 6: Finding and Starting to Work with Other Sex and Love Addicts
Chapter 7: Starting an S.L.A.A. Group
Chapter 8: Building Partnerships
Personal Stories of Addiction