Basket is empty.|
> Starter Kits and Packets
> Group Starter Kit - Instant Download
Group Starter Kit - Instant Download
Quantity in Basket:
Includes the Complete Group Starter Kit in PDF Format and an S.L.A.A. sample meeting format in Rich Text format (RTF) for easy editing, which will open on most word processing programs. For the PDF file, you will need the free Adobe Reader or compatible PDF reader.
There are several options for printing the Starter Kit. Home or office printers are most common, but if one is not available, the file can be taken to a local print shop at a small cost.
The Complete Group Starter Kit PDF includes the following:
Suggestions on How to Start a Group Meeting
Group growth and safety in meetings
Sample format for a general meeting
Suggested format for a group business meeting
Group Service Positions
Intergroup Service Positions
the Journal and F.W.S. Newsletter Subscription Information
Online Resources sheet containing links to the following:
* The Seven Core Documents of S.L.A.A.
* Anonymity, the Law, and S.L.A.A.
* Local Website Guidelines for Groups and Intergroups
* Supporting S.L.A.A. the 60 - 40 Way pamphlet and a contribution link
* Addicted to Sex? Addicted to Love? Pamphlet
IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
***Special Copyright Notice***
- After your purchase is complete, the download link will be instantly available on the Invoice Page.
- Downloads are also available at the My Account link upon logging in to the Store.
- Your purchase will be available for a period of 15 days from purchase or 3 downloads.
The electronic files contained in this package are for the use of the purchasing group only. Duplicating and/or distributing these copyrighted documents is not permitted with the exception of pages 12 and 13.