Thumbnail Filmstrip of Scott M. - Anorexia: Unlocking the Cage (2005) [MP3] Images
The cover art image above is embedded in the files for display on all your devices.
IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
- After your purchase is complete, the download link will be instantly available on the Invoice Page.
- Downloads are also available at the My Account link upon logging in to the Store.
- Your purchase will be available for a period of 15 days from purchase or 3 downloads.
- This file is very large (Approx. 36MB) and may take considerable time to download.
- ZIP files cannot be downloaded to tablets and smartphones. You must download first to a computer, unpack the ZIP file, then transfer the MP3 files to your devices.
***Special Copyright Notice*** These S.L.A.A. audio recordings are ©2014, The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Proceeds from the sale of audio recordings support Fellowship-Wide Services in continuing to provide service to the Fellowship. Please do not copy or distribute these recordings for use by others.
Scott talks about how his life was ruined by anorexia. For as long as he could remember, he always felt different from everyone else; fears of not getting what he needed; blaming himself for everything. This led to perfectionism, isolation, and toxic shame. Hear about his journey into a wonderful new life in recovery, with Higher Power showing him how to live in sanity and be happy, joyous, and free.