Thumbnail Filmstrip of Christopher D. - Initial Recovery, Withdrawal... (2005) [MP3] Images
The cover art image above is embedded in the files for display on all your devices.
IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
- After your purchase is complete, the download link will be instantly available on the Invoice Page.
- Downloads are also available at the My Account link upon logging in to the Store.
- Your purchase will be available for a period of 15 days from purchase or 3 downloads.
- This file is very large (Approx. 33MB) and may take considerable time to download.
- ZIP files cannot be downloaded to tablets and smartphones. You must download first to a computer, unpack the ZIP file, then transfer the MP3 files to your devices.
***Special Copyright Notice*** These S.L.A.A. audio recordings are ©2014, The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Proceeds from the sale of audio recordings support Fellowship-Wide Services in continuing to provide service to the Fellowship. Please do not copy or distribute these recordings for use by others.
Full title: Christopher D. -Initial Recovery, Withdrawal, Bottom lines, Powerlessness, and the 1st Step
Sober in AA for 27 years and S.L.A.A. for 14 years, Chris talks about his early recovery and Step One. He begins, with the extreme high of connecting with a man that he liked, and the intensity of the beginning of a relationship. Eventually, came the extreme low of the relationship ending, with the pain and intensity of withdrawal. Not eating, not sleeping, crying constantly, and having trouble breathing led him into S.L.A.A. There, he began to set bottom lines. Chris talks about Unconditional Surrender in recovery.