Kim and Dianne S. - Growing Together in Recovery (2014) [MP3]
The cover art image above is embedded in the files for display on all your devices.
IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
- After your purchase is complete, the download link will be instantly available on the Invoice Page.
- Downloads are also available at the My Account link upon logging in to the Store.
- Your purchase will be available for a period of 15 days from purchase or 3 downloads.
- This file is very large (Approx. 34MB) and may take considerable time to download.
- ZIP files cannot be downloaded to tablets and smartphones. You must download first to a computer, unpack the ZIP file, then transfer the MP3 files to your devices.
***Special Copyright Notice*** These S.L.A.A. audio recordings are ©2014, The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Proceeds from the sale of audio recordings support Fellowship-Wide Services in continuing to provide service to the Fellowship. Please do not copy or distribute these recordings for use by others.
Kim and Dianne last spoke in 2003 on the topic of Marriage in Recovery and we were honored to have them back to speak again at the 2014 Annual Business Meeting. Kim and Dianne share how their addictions to sex and love, drugs, and alcohol developed from childhood through to adulthood, and how their relationship has matured over the years into the partnership they have today. They now have a child and they share how that has changed their lives and brought them even closer as a couple.