Thumbnail Filmstrip of the Journal: Audio Issue #185 - Dealing With Fear in Recovery [MP3] Images
***Special Copyright Notice*** These S.L.A.A. audio recordings are ©2020, The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc. All rights reserved Proceeds from the sale of audio recordings support Fellowship-Wide Services in continuing to provide service to the Fellowship. Please do not copy or distribute these recordings for use by others.
This issue of Journal is read by an anonymous female reader. The topic is Dealing With Fear in Recovery. The selection is approximately 1 hour, 13 minutes in length.
IMPORTANT DOWNLOAD INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- After your purchase is complete, the download link will be instantly available on the Invoice Page.
- Downloads are also available at the My Account link upon logging in to the Store.
- Your purchase will be available for a period of 15 days from purchase or 3 downloads.
- This file is in ZIP format, contains 14 files, and is approximately 50MB in size.
- MP3/ZIP files cannot be downloaded directly to tablets and smartphones. You must download first to a computer, unpack the ZIP file, then transfer the MP3 files to your devices. See your device documentation for instructions.
1 - Letter from the Editor
2 - 185 Question of the Day
3 - Anorexia and Fear
4 - Fear of Losing Myself Took Me Off the Dance Floor
5 - Fear Came As a Big Surprise
6 - Fear Is a Scarlet Thread
7 - Connecting With the Feeling of Fear
8 - Asking God to Take My Hand
9 - Together We Can
10 - Fear - An Interview
11 - Answering the Question of the Day
12 - Spiritual Reminder
13 - Coronavirus and Addiction
14 - Given Tools to Combat Fear